Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Thursday 19 August 2010

19:02 local. Well i got there in the end. managed to get a new page up and running for KG-STV to take the place of the weak signal mode cam.

Always a murphies law when you try these things, right? Arranged the page nicely, then when i tried to name image1.jpg on the table, an image kept appearing *sigh*. I then had to hunt through all the files o the computer to find where this image was coming from. I made a search and deleted what the find came up with but still it would appear. I finally found it within the images belonging to the 'Digital Shortwave' page. I deleted it from my end, as opposed to the page on the server and i was in business. Amazing how long these things take.

Don't know how much trade i'm going to get with this mode as i guess it's early days and guys will have to switch from EasyPal to try it out. I guess testerday i struck lucky, as either it was an arranged net or maybe just coincidence, but i did get some action anyway as the uploaded pics show.

No comments:

Post a Comment