Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Monday 2 August 2010

22:11---SSTV cam 0ff line---Looks like it's gone flat for today.

Joined a Yahoo group that, amongst other things, sbs logs are uploaded. Still figuring how to do that. Not sure if i paste the log generated by 'Populate' to a posting to the group, or Populate sends an e-mail of my records if the option is ticked.

Couple of other things puzzle me . I'll just have to ask, i guess. I reason that i will have to watch the incoming mail like a hawk if i'm going to take advantage of anyone else's 'heads up' on interesting sightings, as i guess will other members. Pitty there is no audible alarm system to take care of that. Or is there?. I'll have to check the mail options.

Well i guess that's it for today.

---SBS cam Off line---at 22:31

No comments:

Post a Comment