Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Sunday 15 January 2012


Another quiet day for me. Got a replacement wireless camera for the car port in town today, so tomorrow I'm fixing that up to go with it's mate that overlooks the front door so I can either choose which to show on the tv when it's not used for it's primary role, or have them automatically switch between the two. I say wireless, which is true as regards the actual camera picture. The camera still need 12 volts fed to it, which tend to negate the 'wireless' descriptionHi!. The camera viewing the path to the front door, which is hard wired, is now switched to a 5 inch portable tv. Will include a pic when I've got it all set up.

The power lead supplied for the camera is only a couple of metres, so will have to splice a section in there. Bang goes the guarentee, so hope the thing lasts longer than most of the electronic gadgets I buy.

Haven't really been in a radio mood today, so concentrated on my latest aircraft mag (Airliner World) and monitoring Virtual Radar. Quite unusual to get anything on screen coming in to Southampton, so here's a screen shot taken at 18:51 of a Air Hamburg Citation on finals. Tracked it down to 75 feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment