Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Prop not good of late. Very few decent sstv pics, and 27.555 is largely quiet. Couple of UK stations calling out each evening, but no takers from Europe. Feint voices, but that's all at the moment.

Just tried installing a new idea in operating systems on both my machines. It's free, and runs beside Windows so can be chosen at start up. It's called Jolicloud, which is operated via the browser. An online operating system.

My desk top is a pain as usual. This time the keyboard I'm using is not recognised and I can't choose the operating system on start up. If I change to an old keyboard, I have no problem. The 'Cyborg' is not liked by Joli or Linux it seems. Joli is the default system by the way, so will boot up to that if not bi passed as it were. There is no problem with the notebook, however, and I'm still evaluating Joli there.

No comments:

Post a Comment