Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Finally collected my Sony 32 inch tele from Dover yesterday (An inehritance from my Mother who passed away a year ago now) Unfortunately I've had to wait all this time due to the police retaining it as evidence against the toe rag who had burgled my mum's house whilst she was dying in hospital.  Cleaned off all the residue finger print powder and set it up.  The remote was never recovered, so I used the onboard controls.  Works a treat, and replaces my 21 inch Tesco job.  I'm sorting out a new universal remote today....I hope!.

The old tele is now connected to this computer, which replaces the 14 inch monitor.  Stone me! what a difference.  Given the computer a whole new lease of life.  Screen is obvilously back lit now and really has brought the pc progs to life.  SBS1 looks brilliant now, MMSSTV too.  Of course I'm only viewing form a couple of feet, so the screen looks huge.

Overall, really chuffed with both new arrangements.  Just need the new remote, which I'll sort today.


No comments:

Post a Comment