Shack at 02/05/14

Shack at 02/05/14

Thursday 15 May 2014

Eye's down, look in. A new day!...Thinks!. What shall I do today?. Call in at the office as usual, then I'll rig up the lappy/interface/rig and loop to try a bit of wsp when I return.  Just tried running jt65-hf receieve, but the waterfall gets half way then freezes?.  Loaded ROS up instead and the layout is all screwed.  Bugger! running out of options here.  Just tried wspr receive and seems to be ok. Decoding ok anyway.  That's it then, wspr it is when I get back from my constitutional..Practical wireless is out I noticed yesterday in Smiths, But like Radio User, I wait all month for it to appear, have a squint through it in the shop and decide there's nothing new to interest me enough to buy it...The internet is going to kill off all mags I think.

Had a nose around 15 megs and found Radio Australia.  Heavy qsb but heard what sounds like a rock concert. Didn't recognise the group. Sig 4/3-5-7.   Also found Overcomer Ministry on 15.190. Southern drawl. Usual brain washing to the masses hi..Makes the orator feel important anyway.  Nice little number!

No comments:

Post a Comment